Why would I want to become a Student Member of the Teratology Society?
Most students in research tend to be academically well-prepared but often have less idea of what research actually entails and where it can lead. By becoming a member of the Teratology Society, students can really get a hands-on idea of what research really is. Attending the annual meeting provides the knowledge and tools that allows students to grow intellectually and socially.
Benefits of Becoming a Student Member
- Access to on-line login services such as job and post-doc postings, networking tips, member database available only to members
- Student awards
- Membership is ultra low-cost
- Learn new skills
- Membership looks good on the resume
- Meet students and investigators in your field of research
- Can join teratology society committees
How to Become a Member
Student membership includes an option to subcribe to BIRTH DEFECTS RESEARCH, the official publication of the Teratology Society. (currently $65 per year)
Annual Dues Form (Student Dues: $10)