Pushing the Boundaries
The Society recently held a strategic planning session where a review of where we have been and where we can go was conducted. Three areas of focus are broadening our identity, expanding our reach, and membership growth.
Plan to join your colleagues during the Annual Meeting in Baltimore on Wednesday, June 25 to obtain the details of the session and to participate in an interactive opportunity to launch the plan.
Click on the image to download a PDF.
Great things will be happening in Baltimore this June. Make sure you are a part of the excitement and register to attend. Save $$ by registering before May 15. And, don’t forget to submit your late breaking data by June 4 for presentation as a poster.
Below are a few features of interest:
1) a Grant Funding Workshop with agency program officers,
2) a Pharmaceutical Workshop series,
3) a session with the Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine, and
4) a workshop with investigators from the National Children’s Study
Your Vote Counts!
Cast your vote before May 26! We are electing a Vice President-elect, Secretary, and Councilor this year.
The Nominations and Elections Committee has prepared an outstanding slate of candidates.
• Vice President-elect: Alan Hoberman and Mary Alice Smith
• Secretary: Melissa Beck and Eve Mylchreest
• Councilor: Stephen Harris and Michael Schellpfeffer
Meet the candidates and cast your vote. Your participation in selecting the leaders of our Society is important. It has been an honor to serve the Society and a pleasure to work with the committees and leadership. Vote today and think about serving in the future.