Together, we are creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people’s lives. Consider joining us as a Fetal Pathology/Necropsy Technologist at our Somerset NJ facility! We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
To drive our business forward, we pride ourselves in recruiting the best - professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who are passionate about what we do and believe in what we stand for… making a difference in people’s lives.
We are evolving to become an outstanding company that will challenge our competitors and be the best company to work with…and for. Come and join us - we have an exciting future ahead!
- Perform fetal evaluations assessing development and abnormalities. Actively contribute to the development and implementation of best practice, new methodologies and regulatory compliance. Ensure that procedures are conducted according to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), protocol and SOP requirements.
How you will contribute to make a difference
- Perform macroscopic examination of a broad range of laboratory animals and documents observations in accordance with SOPs
- Perform evaluation of Wilson’s sections/micro dissections, rat and rabbit fetal skeletons
- Identify fetal abnormalities and accurately record observations in accordance with the current terminology
- Produce data for inclusion in scientific or technical publications
- Assume responsibility for more complex or non-routine study designs and prepares associated equipment, materials and data files
- Perform necropsies as required
- Accurately capture scheduled necropsy data utilizing the department’s on-line data capture system or manual methods, as required without supervision
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and productivity in the completion of a broad range of routine and non-routine procedures
- Take a leading role in the organization and provision of on the job and class-room based training in a range of procedures and activities. Verifies competence in one or more sections of the Training Records Database.
Is this you? If so, apply today!
- BA or BS in a relevant subject and extensive experience in Fetal Pathology and Reproductive Toxicology
- Solid knowledge of Embryology, Anatomy and Physiology
Envigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity