It’s an exciting time to be a member of the Teratology Society, where researchers across diverse fields come together to solve big challenges. Now is the time to renew your membership for 2018. Please view my special video message and renew today!
Your 2018 membership dues may be paid via the Teratology Society website where you can renew online or access the printable renewal form. Upon completing the dues renewal process, you will receive an electronic confirmation. If you do not receive the confirmation message, please contact headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.438.3104.
- Electronic access to the journal Birth Defects Research is included with Regular and Associate membership dues. Make sure to renew by December 31 to avoid interruptions in your subscription.
- A benefit of Teratology Society membership is access to our members-only website, BDR Connection, a place for discussion, exchange of information, and announcements; a directory of members; and access to webinars and educational materials.
- Any contributions made during your membership renewal to one of the Teratology Society funds are tax deductible.
New this year! In an effort to encourage timely and sustained dues renewal, the Teratology Society Membership Committee is running two incentives:
- Regular and Associate Members who renew their dues by November 15 will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Regular and Associate Members who wish to renew for both 2018 and 2019 may do so by contacting TSHQ@teratology.org and indicating such interest. A special multi-year renewal invoice will be created for you and will include $15 off your 2019 dues.
The Teratology Society is a member of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB). FASEB’s online membership directory includes Teratology Society members. If you would like to be excluded from the FASEB directory, please contact Society headquarters at email@example.com.
Thank you for your active participation in and continued support for the Teratology Society. Should you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.438.3104.
Alan M. Hoberman, PhD, DABT, ATS
President, Teratology Society