RESTON, VA – It’s not unusual for Teratology Society members to be asked to lend their expertise for media articles or to be recognized for their work, but, recently, several members have been highlighted in publications as large as the New York Times.
Just a few of the articles your colleagues have been quoted in include:
- Christina Chambers, PhD, MPH regarding a new FASD prevalence study she co-authored:
- Katherine L. Wisner, MD, MS, co-authors a passionate op-ed on “accounting for postpartum depression in criminal sentencing” for The Hill.
- Robert J. Kavlock, PhD, Teratology Society Past President receives prestigious SOT Merit award.
- Vijaya Kancherla, PhD co-authored an op-ed for the Healthy Newborn Network on “Bringing Birth Defects to the Forefront.”
- Nicole Kleinstreuer, PhD, talks building “computer models that predict toxicity” in a National Toxicology Program news article.
For more recent media activities involving Teratology Society members, please see our Media Center.
Been quoted or recognized in a recent news article? Let us know! Email Heather Carskaddan at email@example.com.