We currently have a great opportunity for a STUDY DIRECTOR – DEVELOPMENTAL AND REPRODUCTIVE TOXICOLOGY (DART) at our Greenfield, IN facility. Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
- Serves as the DART Study Director for DART Toxicology Studies, including Embryo-fetal Development, Fertility, Pre-/Postnatal and Juvenile Toxicology Studies as described in the GLPs.
- Has overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Stays current with DART study designs and techniques and suggest ideas for technical development as appropriate
- Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of the following: fetal pathology, endocrinology, behavioral toxicity/neurotoxicity, juvenile toxicity
- Reviews and confirms external, visceral and skeletal fetal abnormalities
- Trains on providing expert consultations to clients on customized DART study designs and study timings according to drug development needs
What we’re looking for in you:
- PhD in toxicology or related subject, DVM or equivalent degree is preferred.
- One to five years of related experience.
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
- Experience of client management and technical expertise in the relevant business line.
There is no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.