The Teratology Society Nominations and Elections Committee is developing a slate of candidates for three Officer positions: Vice President-Elect, Treasurer, and Councilor. We value your input and involvement in helping the Society identify qualified and interested candidates. Service of the elected candidates will begin after the June 2019 meeting in San Diego, California.
If you or a member you know is interested in serving the Society please forward this information and your suggestion(s) and comments to the chairs or a member of the Nominations and Elections Committee (listed below).
This is your opportunity to take an active role in determining the Teratology Society's leadership. Help shape your Society's future by nominating candidates by October 1 for these leadership positions.
Nominations and Elections Committee
- Christina D. Chambers, PhD, MPH, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ludmila Bakhireva, MD, PhD, MPH, Member (email@example.com)
- John M. DeSesso, PhD, Member (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eve Mylchreest, PhD, Member (email@example.com)
- Sarah Gloria Obican, MD, Member (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nicole Churchill Kleinstreuer, PhD, Chair (email@example.com)