Please see announcement below from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (NBDPN).
The Teratology Society is a member of the Network and collaborates with NBDPN on National Birth Defects Prevention Month as well as other activities. Come meet colleagues from NBDPN at the NBDPN exhibit at the Teratology Society's 56th Annual Meeting in San Antonio this June.
National Birth Defects Prevention Network 2016 Virtual Annual Meeting
The National Birth Defects Prevention Network (NBDPN) will hold its 19th Annual Meeting using a virtual meeting format. The sessions will be similar to previous years and will cover current issues in birth defects surveillance, research, and prevention. All sessions will start using Eastern time zone.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 from 1:00-4:00 PM ET LIVE PLENARY SESSION
• Welcome & NBDPN Update - Opportunities and Collaborations on Multi-state Birth Defects Surveillance Projects
• Brain Abnormalities – Embryology, Clinical, Prenatal, Surveillance
o Embryology and brain fetal development
o Clinical phenotype
o Prenatal diagnosis
o Surveillance and epidemiology of brain abnormalities related to Zika virus
o NBDPN Zika and Birth Defects Response
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 from 9:00 AM - 12PM ET PRE-RECORDED SESSIONS
• SESSION 1: Health Service Utilization and Outcomes
• SESSION 2: Data Visualization and Display
• SESSION 3: Birth Defects and Data Analytics 101/102
Wednesday, June 8, 2016 from 1:00 PM-4:00 PM ET LIVE SESSIONS and LIVE Q&A
• 1PM ET: Q&A / discussion covering all pre-recorded sessions from morning
• 2PM ET: Presentation / discussion: Birth defects surveillance standards
• 3PM ET: Presentation / discussion: ICD-10-CM and Birth Defects Surveillance
To register please click here.
There is no charge to attend the meeting; however, we have a limited number of webinar connections and suggest that you share when possible.