The 44th Annual Meeting of the International Clearinghouse for Birth Defects Surveillance and Research will take place November 13 – 15, 2017, in Austin, Texas.
The Clearinghouse invites submission of abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation at the 44th ICBDSR Annual Meeting, held in Austin, Texas, from November 13 to 15, 2017. Please find the “Call for Abstracts” with instructions for submission online. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Zika and birth defects
- Other emerging and well known infectious agents and birth defects
- Prenatal screening, early pregnancy/birth/postnatal outcomes
- Environmental and other preventable and unpreventable risk factors
- Lifestyle, occupational exposures and birth defects
- Medications and risk for birth defects
- Epidemiology of specific defects or groups of defects
- Birth defects surveillance and related methodological issues
- Molecular genetics/ molecular epidemiology /Epigenetics and birth defects
- Newborn screening
- Psychosocial impacts of birth defects, quality of life, education and other related issues.
- Intersection with the Rare Diseases field
Deadline for abstract submission is July 30, 2017. Authors will receive an email of notification regarding acceptance of abstracts by August 30, 2017. A preliminary program of the Meeting, and information on hotel reservation and registration fee can also be found online. Look regularly at www.icbdsr.org for updated information about the Annual Meeting, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any additional information.